GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

Harold206 Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 1:10 PM
The final sentence in the column says it all... There truly is no reason to ever vote for a Republican again!
Yes, that's where BHO gets his news which he always says is "where he first learned about" the disasters his administration causes.

How To “Fix” The Super Bowl

Harold206 Wrote: Feb 01, 2015 10:37 AM
For those of you who are going to watch, enjoy your Thirteen Minutes of actual action. Yes, that's how much playing time there is during the three-and-a-half hours of the game. Don't believe me? Time it tonight!

Another Snow Job

Harold206 Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 11:55 AM
Joe, there's a big difference between 'being prepared' and 'declaration of emergency' prior to any actual emergency situation. In the case in point, it amounted to hundreds of millions of dollars in wasted funds and cancelled events and flights. The 'climate change' crowd have become obsessed with the lies and have propagated so many that they will believe anything that supports the cause.

Random Thoughts

Harold206 Wrote: Jan 27, 2015 7:47 AM
Once again, Mr. Sowell mirrors my musings, but he does it so much more eloquently. There is two omissions, I believe: After the measles vaccine/autism connection was debunked, there was never any publicity equal to that which announced the hoax in the first place. Many parents never heard "...the rest of the story", as the late Paul Harvey used to say. There is evidence that the resurgence of measles (and other diseases) is a direct result of the lax immigration policies of the Obama Administration. What did we expect from policies that allow unrestricted border crossings and even assistance with transporting young, unvaccinated children to the USA?

The Three Amigos of GOP Defeat in 2016

Harold206 Wrote: Jan 18, 2015 9:58 AM
My wife and I have also quit the GOP and I no longer respond to anything having to do with the party. Unless we are able to make the Establishment politicos in Washington listen to the rank and file Republican voters, there is no reason for going to the Voting booth anymore.
This column could qualify as a stand-alone primer for families with children ready to go to college. I wonder if those colleges and universities with "Studies" in the titles of their courses are also the ones with those astronomical tuition fees. I can't picture the small community college offering the multicultural courses.

Mitt Who?

Harold206 Wrote: Jan 11, 2015 10:15 AM
I totally disagree with DrRoy. About the need for two incomes. My wife only worked while I was in college, after which I was the sole support for our family of four. I retired twenty years ago, have lived comfortably with my wife, and my net worth is more today than a was in 1994. Living within your means is the key to it all.
Ooh, you misogynist! How about taking the vote away from those non-productive members of our society? If you don't pay taxes, you don't get a vote. In other words, representation requires participation.

The 'Equality' Racket

Harold206 Wrote: Jan 06, 2015 4:32 PM
Tibby and Darby... Grade redistribution takes place every time a minority student is given preference for a place in a particular college or, more so when a scholarship is awarded to that minority student who is not as academically qualified as others competing for it.