The New York Times Public Editor Arthur Brisbane gave us insight into the Times’ liberal slant in his final column after two years with the newspaper. He criticizes the Times for being “powerfully shaped by a culture of like minds.” The members of the liberal national media are surrounded by others who share their beliefs and political prejudices....
In response to:
"Morning Joe" is clearly left biased. Joe Scarboro (is he still on it) is one of the token Republicans that MSNBC and CNN hire. He's not what I would call conservative but a left-leaning moderate. As for Hannity, going back to "Hannity and Colmes" I never got the impression that he had any real political convictions. I got the impression he takes the stand he does on issues because he thinks that's the stand he should take. I remember once, he took one side of an issue and then the next night, without explanation, he switched.
It is not often that members of the liberal national media admit their biases. Americans know that the media is not impartial and that objectivity is not a priority when reporting on current events. Americans need and deserve a balanced media.
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 8 minutes ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago