In response to:
I find Carville, the ragin' caijin, as I have heard him called, one of the most irritating people in the country. As far as he is concerned, Democrats can do no wrong and Republicans can do no right. Yet, over the last three plus years, he has criticized Obama on several occasions. That should be a hint to our Liar-in-Chief that he is not doing such a great job. However, Obama is so full of himself, he probably thinks that when Carville criticizes him he is just joking.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 10 hours ago