In response to:
I find Carville, the ragin' caijin, as I have heard him called, one of the most irritating people in the country. As far as he is concerned, Democrats can do no wrong and Republicans can do no right. Yet, over the last three plus years, he has criticized Obama on several occasions. That should be a hint to our Liar-in-Chief that he is not doing such a great job. However, Obama is so full of himself, he probably thinks that when Carville criticizes him he is just joking.
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago