A gun found at the scene of a shootout between a Mexican drug cartel and soldiers where a beauty queen died was part of the botched “Fast and Furious” operation, CBS News reports.
Authorities had said that Maria Susana Flores Gamez was likely used as a human shield and that...
In response to:
People thought John Mitchell (Nixon's AG) was a disgrace. Compared to Holder, he was a great man.
After the Sandy Brook massacre, Attorney General Eric Holder said “we need to discuss who we are as a nation, talk about the freedoms that we have, the rights we have and how those might be used in a responsible way.” Indeed, Mr. Holder. Let’s talk about this:
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago