UPDATE: The number of people who have taken the CNBC poll has doubled, bringing those who agree with Romney's comments to 76 percent.
As the faux outrage over Mitt Romney's "47%" comments continue to barrel through the airwaves of the old media, a CNBC poll shows 75 percent of voters believe Mitt Romney was right when he said Obama supporters will vote for him no matter what due to dependence on the government.
- Turn your deceased loved ones into diamonds? Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Too good to check: Dem House candidate supports convicted mobster Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 12 hours ago