In response to:
It's simple. People just can't buy things they need anymore, and worse, the rich have adopted the "Buy Nothing Until He's Gone" attitude. In 2008, everyone was stunned, trying to figure out what actually happened to the economy, what put it into freefall, why the stock market crashed so hard. Lot of reasons put forth by from all directions, dem, repub, this economist, that mogul. But the reason was simple. People who held weath hid it. Plain and simple. They pulled massive amounts of their weath from the economy and placed it out of Obama's reach. Not hard to figure out. And now, the common man is finally following suit. They are not spending. Most don't have a lot of wealth, or choice, but what little they have, they are hoarding.
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago