In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
I say again: All other issues except for the Constitution and Spiraling Debt are side issues..We do not need a Socialistic Progressive Republican, we do not need this slimy forked tongue jack booted lying hypocritical ObamaNation. What we need is a Snarling Bull Dog , reared in DC's Junkyard teamed with a Lipstick wearing Griz hunting Pit Bull to rend asunder this Marxist Totalitarian monstrosity roaming unhindered in the Heartland. Or at least a Randy Maverick with a 9-9-9 Partner.
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago