No, that would really create gridlock. Any day tha Congress fails to act is another day that the rest of my wallet is safe. Take it to 300,000. It would be workable and a more true representation of the people, which the House do Representatives is supposed to be.
Former Vice President Al Gore recently expressed his newly developed opinion that the United States should dispense with the Electoral College formula for choosing the President and Vice President. Of course, this complex and enduring practice gets beat up every four years. It seems a bit convoluted, especially when considering that Americans will someday be able to cast their votes on a mobile device.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago