No, that would really create gridlock. Any day tha Congress fails to act is another day that the rest of my wallet is safe. Take it to 300,000. It would be workable and a more true representation of the people, which the House do Representatives is supposed to be.
Former Vice President Al Gore recently expressed his newly developed opinion that the United States should dispense with the Electoral College formula for choosing the President and Vice President. Of course, this complex and enduring practice gets beat up every four years. It seems a bit convoluted, especially when considering that Americans will someday be able to cast their votes on a mobile device.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago