My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
In any form of art, there are two kinds of people. There are the creative ones, with talent, that write book, make films, sculpt statuesand all of the other artistic endeavors. (Bad artists don't count, they just get grants from the NEA) Then there are the bitter, no talent, people with artistic prententions that write reviews. They are bitter because of their lack of talent and inability to join the first group.
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 52 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago