Socialism is, according to Karl Marx "From everyone according to their abilities to everyone according to their needs." In other words, the producers and workers must give what they have produced or worked for to the people that do not produce or work. There is no pride in ownership, there are no property rights. The government, or "the people" own everything and allocate resources as they see fit. It's good to be king or the government or "the people" to allocate things among your cronies like the present administration does.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago