On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
How many slaves did James Madison own? John Hancock? Both founding fathers and neither was a slave owner. Most of the founding fathers did not own slaves. Your remark is an attempt to rewrite history amd make our founding fathers and Constitution irrelevant in the face of your freedom stifling agenda. Nice try. Come back when you have an idea on solving the spending problems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 11 hours ago