On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
How many slaves did James Madison own? John Hancock? Both founding fathers and neither was a slave owner. Most of the founding fathers did not own slaves. Your remark is an attempt to rewrite history amd make our founding fathers and Constitution irrelevant in the face of your freedom stifling agenda. Nice try. Come back when you have an idea on solving the spending problems.
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 3 hours ago