Leftists don't stand on principle against favored party elites (like Barack Obama now and Bill Clinton before him) because the Left HAS no principles to stand on. A Republican is accused of looking sideways at a woman and it's sexual harrassment. A Democrat is caught in flagrante delicto with an employee, and no one bats an eye. A Republican fights a war, and America is a terrorist nation. A Democrat fights a war and he's a hero. A Republican administration is accused of using NSA files, and it's invasion of privacy, and 4th Amendment violations. A Democrat uses NSA files and it's protecting national security. A Republican supports businesses, and he's "a friend of big business special interests." A Democrat supports businesses and he's "supporting workers or green energy or helping the economy."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago