"Big Business, which is mostly but not all Republican" George Soros, Bill Gates, Arthur Blank, Ted Turner, Ariana Huffington, Jeff Bezos, the late Steve Jobs. That's 7 corporate executives that I can name off the top of my head, without resorting to Wikipedia, who have very publicly supported left-wing causes. You can add to that the leaders of the Tribune Company, the Leaders of GE (which owns NBC and MSNBC), the leaders of Viacom, and the heads of most unions (which are as big a business as the businesses they extort). All of them lean to the left. The Koch brothers (who run one company) are the only CEOs I can name who publicly support conservative causes. You can add the leaders of Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby (whose names escape me) to that list. Most everyone else caves to Leftist pressure in one form or another. Wealth and commerce do not make one a conservative. In fact it's more likely that they make people liberals by insulating them from the everyday struggles that the middle-class must endure.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago