"Big Business, which is mostly but not all Republican" George Soros, Bill Gates, Arthur Blank, Ted Turner, Ariana Huffington, Jeff Bezos, the late Steve Jobs. That's 7 corporate executives that I can name off the top of my head, without resorting to Wikipedia, who have very publicly supported left-wing causes. You can add to that the leaders of the Tribune Company, the Leaders of GE (which owns NBC and MSNBC), the leaders of Viacom, and the heads of most unions (which are as big a business as the businesses they extort). All of them lean to the left. The Koch brothers (who run one company) are the only CEOs I can name who publicly support conservative causes. You can add the leaders of Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby (whose names escape me) to that list. Most everyone else caves to Leftist pressure in one form or another. Wealth and commerce do not make one a conservative. In fact it's more likely that they make people liberals by insulating them from the everyday struggles that the middle-class must endure.
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago