The saddest fact is that somehow the message that pro-life Republicans want to treat women like the Saudis or the Taliban do actually resonates with some people. People (not just women) have become so self-serving, so "My will be done," that any perceived threat to their license to behave without even a hint of responsibility is perceived to be a far greater danger than the destruction wrought on our economy, or morals, and our freedom by the Left. These people are absolutely willing to trade in every other freedom they have so long as they are still allowed to engage in irresponsible sexual behavior without consequences.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 11 hours ago