Apparently, the Senate thinks the medical device tax in ObamaCare is a pretty bad idea and voted to repeal it last night.
The Senate overwhelmingly passed a largely symbolic resolution calling for repeal of a 2.3 percent tax on medical device companies on Thursday, as more than 30 Democrats joined Republicans in approving it.
The tax helps to fund President Barack Obama's 2010 healthcare law. It applies to a range of medical products - from bedpans to expensive heart devices - many manufactured in the home states of the senators backing the repeal.
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones; Update: White House responds Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago