Here Come the Indian Mascot Killers

Hannah9 Wrote: 16 hours ago (2:40 PM)
I remember when an offensive line at a football game was the big guys who blocked for the backs. Now an offensive line is, "How's it going, chief?"

Here Come the Indian Mascot Killers

Hannah9 Wrote: 16 hours ago (2:33 PM)
Are Native Americans allowed to wear Minnesota Vikings outfits with the horned helmets and all? Seems like that would have to be banned too. Now it is getting just silly.

Here Come the Indian Mascot Killers

Hannah9 Wrote: 16 hours ago (2:30 PM)
:-) Good one!!! Next the Giants will have the fans of the Cleveland Indians removed from the stadium for not dressing the way the Giants want them to.

Obama To Go Big on Unilateral Amnesty

Hannah9 Wrote: 17 hours ago (2:14 PM)
More unregistered Democrats on the way. Many of these "children" will be 18, voting age, by November of 2016. Now the amnesty, Texas turns blue, and the USA becomes a one party state, for all intents and purposes. But the Republicans in Congress are afraid to do anything, for fear someone might call them racists.
Wait, you mean if Mexico was shooting rockets into the USA at a rate that put 75% of Americans into bomb shelters, you think we would do anything? Okay, with any president but the current one.

Policing America

Hannah9 Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 1:59 PM
I guess we were really lucky. We had been out of town and did not realize that due to a power outage our sprinkler system's timer was off. While we slept, our sprinkler came on when it was not our day to water. The horrors! A cop happened to drive by and see the sprinklers running when they should not be. He stopped, rang our door bell, and when I answered, explained that I was watering in violation of the water restrictions. He also told me about the power outage. We put two and two together, the sprinkler was turned off immediately, and he wrote me a warning notice, delivered with an apology for having to wake me up and bother me. I thought he was a really nice guy and have no complaints. The fact that I was respectful and not smarty probably helped. This happened in a suburb of Austin, Texas. No monkey business here, but no abuse either, at least by this cop.

Obamacare's Fraudulent Incentives

Hannah9 Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 1:31 PM
I am shocked! SHOCKED to hear of fraud in this government program. Okay, any government program.
What difference, at this point, does it make?
The Russian separatists that shot down the Malaysian airliner turned over the black box with the damning evidence in it much faster than the IRS did with the Lerner laptop. Oh wait, the IRS hasn't exactly turned over the data yet. I expect that the members of Congress that are putting the heat on them will have their taxes audited soon.
It would be sweet to see Joni Ernst kick his tail in a blow out. Then we could hear him squeal like one of the hogs that she used to castrate on her family farm. Trial lawyers should not trash farmers in Iowa.