As a conservative Republican in New York State, I have long understood my vote doesn’t matter. Yes, Reagan won the Empire State back in 1984, however it is quite clear that unless the entire lower tier of the state were to sink in the ocean, we Republicans do not matter statewide. The same is true for liberals in Texas, unless by a freak accident Austin were to withstand an alien invasion that destroyed the rest of Texas, a liberal Democrat’s vote does not matter. So this election, perhaps due to my youth, political naiveté, or apathy to the entire political system,...
I live in Utah which is just about as Red and Conservative as a state can get. However, I have never voted a straight ticket even once. I have always done the research and voted for the best candidate. Not one of my votes was wasted. It was still my vote and my voice. This election is clear, Romney is far and away the best candidate, and all of us no matter where we live must make our voices heard! Finally, Mr. Girdusky you are simply wrong, there is a huge differences between the candidates, if you want a return to a monarchy simply vote for Obama or a third party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago