Hey Mike, I haven't made it past the 2nd paragraph of your article, and perhaps never will. Up until this moment I didn't realize your true feelings towards Mormons, and have always enjoy and support most of your thoughts and articles. You should spend some time reviewing and learning about the earliest Christians, and tell the world which of the modern day religions is closests to the Church established by Christ. The truth will surprise you. I suspect that you cling to a doctrine imposed on Christianity by a pagan Roman Emperor. And while this doctrine has reigned surpreme in most of Christianity for 1700 years. Your position ignores the the fact that during the first 300 years of Christianity this was not the Doctrine of the Church founded by Christ. In fact your position suggests that the earliest Christians were not Christian after all. OK, I will read the rest of your article. I do happen to agree with your position on marriage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 11 hours ago