I am 63 and plan to work until I am 67 or maybe even until I am 70. I have also saved a significant amount for retirement. I will be OK, However, it's really quite sad, in this past election the majority of those that are nearing or already on SS voted for the man who at least indicated that he would do something to resolve the problems with SS. Unfortunately, those who are years from receiving any benefits voted for the status quo. To those foolish enough to vote for the status quo, Please do not point at me or my generation and suggest that we were to greedy to think of your future. You had the chance and blew it. Good Luck!
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago