I am 63 and plan to work until I am 67 or maybe even until I am 70. I have also saved a significant amount for retirement. I will be OK, However, it's really quite sad, in this past election the majority of those that are nearing or already on SS voted for the man who at least indicated that he would do something to resolve the problems with SS. Unfortunately, those who are years from receiving any benefits voted for the status quo. To those foolish enough to vote for the status quo, Please do not point at me or my generation and suggest that we were to greedy to think of your future. You had the chance and blew it. Good Luck!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago