For those interested in the Constitution, State Sovereignty, Sound Money, and taking a free online test of the Constitution (check out): www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
Of course, just like the "fiscal cliff" we never jumped off of, the nation will likely never see the so-called "sequester" or "automatic sequential budget cuts" that were agreed to by President Obama and Congress in the fall of 2011 come to fruition in March. That's because the president, the politicians and the media will work the public and Wall Street into a frenzy, and we will have another of our national panic attacks leading to an eleventh-hour compromise. And of course that compromise will be some short-term patch that serves as another Band-Aid, while our debt situation gets further out...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 12 hours ago