But the bulk of Dorner's manifesto centered on his hatred for the police department from which he had been fired in 2009. He claimed in the manifesto that the LAPD "has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten...
He was there for less than five years. He could not cut it and they fired him. He saw the inside of a squad car and the inside of a conference room where it was determined he was found wanting. That is what he saw from the inside.
Last week, former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner went on a murderous rampage throughout Southern California, shooting seven people, including five members of law enforcement, killing three. Before he went on his spree, Dorner wrote a manifesto praising liberal policies on gun control, media personages including Piers Morgan and Chris Matthews and politicians including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago