As our own Katie Pavlich documents in her brand new book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, in at least one instance President Obama and his administrative cronies have implemented dangerous and covert operations in an active effort to subvert the Second Amendment. So, I find it rather pleasantly ironic -- oh, scratch that, it is downright hilarious -- that with all of the Obama administration's atrociously stupid economic policies keeping the economy in a rut, they've inadvertenly affected a boom in the one industry they actually want to see slow down. That's right,...
In response to:
Cont'd And if local police forces were given orders to go house to house to disarm the citizenry, how do you think that would play out? Weapons need to be hidden where they can later be retrieved, but not be picked up by metal detector before then. And don't forget about the gangbangers who always love a good rumble and the spoils of conflict, like things you own.
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago