As our own Katie Pavlich documents in her brand new book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, in at least one instance President Obama and his administrative cronies have implemented dangerous and covert operations in an active effort to subvert the Second Amendment. So, I find it rather pleasantly ironic -- oh, scratch that, it is downright hilarious -- that with all of the Obama administration's atrociously stupid economic policies keeping the economy in a rut, they've inadvertenly affected a boom in the one industry they actually want to see slow down. That's right,...
In response to:
Cont'd And if local police forces were given orders to go house to house to disarm the citizenry, how do you think that would play out? Weapons need to be hidden where they can later be retrieved, but not be picked up by metal detector before then. And don't forget about the gangbangers who always love a good rumble and the spoils of conflict, like things you own.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 17 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago