As our own Katie Pavlich documents in her brand new book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, in at least one instance President Obama and his administrative cronies have implemented dangerous and covert operations in an active effort to subvert the Second Amendment. So, I find it rather pleasantly ironic -- oh, scratch that, it is downright hilarious -- that with all of the Obama administration's atrociously stupid economic policies keeping the economy in a rut, they've inadvertenly affected a boom in the one industry they actually want to see slow down. That's right,...
In response to:
Cont'd And if local police forces were given orders to go house to house to disarm the citizenry, how do you think that would play out? Weapons need to be hidden where they can later be retrieved, but not be picked up by metal detector before then. And don't forget about the gangbangers who always love a good rumble and the spoils of conflict, like things you own.
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago