As our own Katie Pavlich documents in her brand new book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, in at least one instance President Obama and his administrative cronies have implemented dangerous and covert operations in an active effort to subvert the Second Amendment. So, I find it rather pleasantly ironic -- oh, scratch that, it is downright hilarious -- that with all of the Obama administration's atrociously stupid economic policies keeping the economy in a rut, they've inadvertenly affected a boom in the one industry they actually want to see slow down. That's right,...
In response to:
Cont'd And if local police forces were given orders to go house to house to disarm the citizenry, how do you think that would play out? Weapons need to be hidden where they can later be retrieved, but not be picked up by metal detector before then. And don't forget about the gangbangers who always love a good rumble and the spoils of conflict, like things you own.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 33 mins ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago