As our own Katie Pavlich documents in her brand new book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, in at least one instance President Obama and his administrative cronies have implemented dangerous and covert operations in an active effort to subvert the Second Amendment. So, I find it rather pleasantly ironic -- oh, scratch that, it is downright hilarious -- that with all of the Obama administration's atrociously stupid economic policies keeping the economy in a rut, they've inadvertenly affected a boom in the one industry they actually want to see slow down. That's right,...
In response to:
Cont'd And if local police forces were given orders to go house to house to disarm the citizenry, how do you think that would play out? Weapons need to be hidden where they can later be retrieved, but not be picked up by metal detector before then. And don't forget about the gangbangers who always love a good rumble and the spoils of conflict, like things you own.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago