As our own Katie Pavlich documents in her brand new book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, in at least one instance President Obama and his administrative cronies have implemented dangerous and covert operations in an active effort to subvert the Second Amendment. So, I find it rather pleasantly ironic -- oh, scratch that, it is downright hilarious -- that with all of the Obama administration's atrociously stupid economic policies keeping the economy in a rut, they've inadvertenly affected a boom in the one industry they actually want to see slow down. That's right,...
In response to:
Don't think your pantywaist Progressive neighbor is going to be the one taking up arms against "domestic terror" Tea Partiers. The National Guard is controlled by the Commander in Chief. It has some pretty heavy artillery at its disposal. (think Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State) The government will come up with justification to use deadly force. Janet Napolitano has issued an official warning about "right wing extremist activity" and "violent radicalization". That is fascist-speak for "conservative gun owners." Cont'd.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 12 hours ago