For weeks now, President Obama has been perpetuating several highly misleading energy statistics that make it seem as if his administration is at all responsible for increased levels of domestic drilling or for the lower levels of foreign oil imports -- more domestic drilling is due to the private sector and the policies of the 'previous administration,' while fewer imports are due to the fact that our economy is still on the productivity struggle-bus (heh, okay, so Obama does get credit for that one, just not in the way he wants). It was a leading-with-the-chin messaging strategy just...
In response to:
Stop referring to him as a professor. He was never a professor, assistant or any other kind. He was a guest instructor. Which only means he knows which end of the chalk goes towards the blackboard (it's actually a set-up; both ends work, but I'll bet he didn't know that).
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago