Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
FOLKS ! Take 10 Minutes to read Thom Wolfe's ' Mau-Mauing The Flak Catchers '. He wrote it in the Genesis of the 'Civil Rights' movement, but it is every bit as relevant today. I assure you, it will give you a clearer view of what is going on Right Now http://teageegeepea.tripod.com/maumau.html
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago