MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Whoever chose Eastwood over the video should be fired.
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 36 minutes ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago