MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Whoever chose Eastwood over the video should be fired.
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago