If they want their children to learn christian teachings, then they should send them to a christian school.
One armed guard may not be able to put down a determined shooter(s). Columbine had an armed guard and 13 were still killed.
After the ignorant and cruel remarks Coulter made about those with cognitive disabilities, I just can't value anything she has to say.
Yep, vulture capitalists help dismantle another company.

The Left's Strategy: Crush Fox News

haferba Wrote: Nov 04, 2012 8:35 PM
I don't think any one person or network is perfectly unbiased. I don't know if that is possible. However, I don't like channels that are overtly partisan.

The Left's Strategy: Crush Fox News

haferba Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 11:02 AM
AKA Faux news.

Cuckoo Medicine

haferba Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:19 AM
I somehow doubt many will feel a competive free market exists when one is forced to choose between a plan that costs out-of-pocket to the consumer approx $2400 to $3000 a year or another that costs $12000 to $16000 a year. And that's the point, isn't it? Purchasing healthcare is not like purchasing cereal, and finding workable solutions to the costs of healthcare demand we acknowledge that the market for healthcare is anything but a fair, free market.

Cuckoo Medicine

haferba Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:19 AM

Cuckoo Medicine

haferba Wrote: Oct 17, 2012 11:10 PM
I don't feel like I have a choice now with private enterprise. My employer only has one plan. I can't switch providers. If they deny me or provide mediocre service, it's too bad for me, I'm stuck.

Romney Dominates In First Debate

haferba Wrote: Oct 04, 2012 11:15 AM
So now Romney admires romneycare? Which is it?