The future of our country is going to hinge not upon the Republican Party's reinvention (as so many think) but upon each of us patriots asking what isn't working about our approach and modifying our attacks for greater impact in the culture and political wars. You don't fight and win unconventional...
From our own country's history: " IF EVER A TIME SHOULD COME, WHEN VAIN, AND INSPIRING MEN SHOULD POSSESS THE HIGHEST SEATS IN GOVERNMENT, OUR COUNTRY SHALL STAND IN NEED OF ITS MOST EXPERIENCED PATRIOTS TO PREVENT ITS RUIN " Samual Adams - 1776 I believe that this is exactly what Chuck is talking about. And, it pretty much fits what is going on in Washington today. Our government has way overgrown its intended size, and if we, as patriots, do not "whittle" it down to its original size, it will overtake us completely.
When President Barack Obama was re-elected, the winds waned behind many patriots' ships' sails. My wife, Gena, and I felt that sock in the gut for our country and posterity, too. But instead of cowering in defeat, I believe we need to discard conventional (unsuccessful) strategies and advance in new directions.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 4 hours ago