As one writer already wrote, "The problem is that the liberal media in this country is no better than the media in most other "controlled" countries. After all, that is the first issue in overcoming, and controlling the people.The other big issue is guns, and the "bobbleheads" squawking incessantly about total gun control as the salvation to this country's problems. This young girl rose above everything thrown at her, and became something in spite of it all. May she continue to excel in all her undertakings. And, as Chuck, and his mom reminded us, "May God continue to lead her"
On Nov. 29, 1766, Benjamin Franklin wrote for the London Chronicle: "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. -- I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago