As one writer already wrote, "The problem is that the liberal media in this country is no better than the media in most other "controlled" countries. After all, that is the first issue in overcoming, and controlling the people.The other big issue is guns, and the "bobbleheads" squawking incessantly about total gun control as the salvation to this country's problems. This young girl rose above everything thrown at her, and became something in spite of it all. May she continue to excel in all her undertakings. And, as Chuck, and his mom reminded us, "May God continue to lead her"
On Nov. 29, 1766, Benjamin Franklin wrote for the London Chronicle: "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. -- I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did...
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago