Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
There are two signs that I have seen from gun enthusiasts that I dearly love. One:" There's nothing in this house worth your dying for". Two, This was acredited to Chuck Norris. "We don't dial 911 in here" Both are short, and to to the point. Personally, I have a CCW (concealed carry weapon) license, and I make good use of it. With all the idiots out there trying to find "respect" with weapons, I simply don't feel comfortable without it. In our fair city, there have been right at 100 gun related murders this year. I believe all but one was of the African-America persuasion. That ought to tell the "politically correct" something, but you don't hear pin drop on that issue.
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago