The New Racial Derangement Syndrome

gyrene74 Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 8:26 AM
When the "equal rights" came into vogue, the locale I live in had to initially buy 85 n32 buses to "transport" blacks into white schools of their choice. Well, the results are in. Just this year, the school board admitted that all the schools in the city were either rated D, or F, where previously many had been A or B rated schools. The reason, all the whites moved into adjoining areas, and the blacks are the only ones occupying the city schools. Duh !!! Tell you anything?? I know, I'm racist. At least, that is what I'll be called because of this post.

The New Racial Derangement Syndrome

gyrene74 Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 8:22 AM
It's scary, but, all during my working career, all you had to do to bring up the word "racist" was to not give the black person the upper hand. When I was given the duty to hire more techs, I was told to "mark the test paper in some small way, to distinguish the black from any other". When I asked why, I was told that those applicants were automatically given a 25% add to their score. The main problem I encountered with that was that if that black got the job, he didn't know beans about what the job entailed. Call that production??? And, he got frustrated, and eventually quit because he was not prepared for the work. Not exactly uplifting for that man.

Thanks for the Gun, Stupid

gyrene74 Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 7:41 AM
Horray for you, John, I, too, feel the very same way. I, too, cling to my lifelong religion, and my gun, and ammo as well. Personally, I don't trust those in Washington to do my wash, much less run this country. You can see the ever so slight, but continuous, slide of America down into the third world status that his majesty Obamasan was put in place by Georgie Soros, to conduct. And, if you listen to Congress, it's like they are ll in a trance, just listening to his Majesty speak. Hell, my Senator won't even answer my emails. it's as if Congressional members simply cannot see what is going on, and don't seem to care, either. So, like John, I keep my gun, and my ammo, and yes, I pray a lot as well.
Funny, isn't it, how the Government covers its a** so well, but leaves its citizens out in the cold. You can find many, many, issues where the Government screwed up big time, but no one ever gets to shoulder the blame, and get his butt fired. You turn those things around, blame some citizen for the problem, and watch his butt get slammed in the can for no telling how long until he gets a good lawyer, spends his entire savings, and eventually finds the Government was wrong in the first place. Freedom??? Not in this country, not anymore.

A Hundred Percent of Nothing

gyrene74 Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 7:57 AM
There's just too many "generations" of those people around to "suck off the trough". I wrote to the attorney general and asked him to implement a law like Texas has. That law states that if a woman has a second child, and no "man at home", her tubes are automatically tied while delivering that child, no questions asked, no other reason given. Wonder why I never heard from the attorney general? Hmmm?

A Hundred Percent of Nothing

gyrene74 Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 7:55 AM
Finally, someone who will not not tell the truth just it isn't "politically correct". There are numerous sets of conditions just like this all across the country, bur will anybody even open their mouths to bring it to the attention of others? Hell no. What do you think the first word out of the colored mouth will be? You got it, RACE. And, if a black says it, well he's just "gone over to the other side". But as I said, it's happening everywhere, and they are the people who are paying the highest price. When you run all the employed whites out of the city, they take their paychecks with them, and the taxes as well. Why is it that the blacks can't see that? Who are they listening to anyway? And no, it ain't gonna get any better.
You know, I'm getting pretty fed up with all these idiotic gun banners taking every possible gun misuse by some goofball as a reason to tout GUN CONTROL. Start with Idiot #1, Bloomberg. #2, Barbara Boxer, and keep on going down the list. Give them a list of every living fetus that was pulled form its mothers bellly because the "mother has to have a choice as to whether she wants a baby or not. Called ABORTION. Now, add up the number of those babies and see how many get killed every day. Yeah, Newton Ct. was a horror show, for sure. But, so is every live baby who never even has a chance at life because his/her mother screwed up, got pregnant, and decided she didn't want the child. Not, there's murder, first class.
As far as the :"petition" is concerned, you need to use that to line the garbage can in the hallway. Those folks will start hollering "gun control" every time one goes off. They're all part of the "Brady Bunch" who are still trying to ban guns. I think it was either Nancy Pelosi, or Barbara Boxer who said. "If I had my way, they would melt every gun in the country". I say, "Yeah, now try to defend this country" Gun control advocates haven't got a clue of what is that they say. Talk to the folks in Austrailia. Ask them how it's working for them since they banned guns. I don't have the statistics, but I know the crime rate (with guns) has gone up the wall.
I think that one other issue surely needs to be addressed. The kids of today are being kept quiet by giving them these stupid electronic game boys, and the horrific games made to be played on them where the main theme is to see how many people you can slaughter to "win' the game. I know of what I speak, believe me, and so do you. You "train" these kids with these devices from the time they can push the buttons, and they will use that training when the time comes to either defend themselves, or like in this case, to carry out some sick idea of getting back at society.

Petraeus Affair Gets Uglier

gyrene74 Wrote: Dec 12, 2012 7:40 AM
Oh,, if only the complete, unfiltered truth were known. Sigh!! That ain't gonna happen. Not with this "administration". The whole Obama thing is a farce. He's still just Soros' puppet. An, he'll never be anything more. And, Soros is hell bent on taking this country down to a third world status. We're the last bastion left of freedom. At least, we were until this supposedly "converted Muslim" got into the White House. And, damned if the populace didn't put him back in again.
Maybe, just maybe, Almighty God is trying to tell us something. Like, "Hey, I'm still up here!" And, the rules to get "up there" haven't changed. Like I told my son when he told me that things change. This world is different than when you were brought up. I told him to go and get me the latest version of the Bible. Huh??? It can't be re-written. It is, and always will be God's word. People can try to justify what ever they want, but, there's still only one road to salvation, no matter what they vote in, or accept as "normal" today.