Democrats and the media -- but I repeat myself -- have been up in arms over Paul Ryan's RNC speech last week, angrily accusing the Republican Vice Presidential nominee of "lying." I've already addressed their principal complaints at some length (there's not much there), but one gripe in particular continues to linger. Ryan, they say, wrongly blamed President Obama for the closure of a GM plant in Janesville, Wisconsin because the factory in question shut down under President Bush. These contentions fail on several levels. First and foremost, Ryan didn't attribute the plant's failure to Obama. Here's what he...
People proved how dumb they we're when they elected him over McCain. He's a rock star, and let's face it he's got the minority vote on lockdown. Lets pray the good old elderly get the GOP back in the white house!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago