Democrats and the media -- but I repeat myself -- have been up in arms over Paul Ryan's RNC speech last week, angrily accusing the Republican Vice Presidential nominee of "lying." I've already addressed their principal complaints at some length (there's not much there), but one gripe in particular continues to linger. Ryan, they say, wrongly blamed President Obama for the closure of a GM plant in Janesville, Wisconsin because the factory in question shut down under President Bush. These contentions fail on several levels. First and foremost, Ryan didn't attribute the plant's failure to Obama. Here's what he...
People proved how dumb they we're when they elected him over McCain. He's a rock star, and let's face it he's got the minority vote on lockdown. Lets pray the good old elderly get the GOP back in the white house!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago