Democrats and the media -- but I repeat myself -- have been up in arms over Paul Ryan's RNC speech last week, angrily accusing the Republican Vice Presidential nominee of "lying." I've already addressed their principal complaints at some length (there's not much there), but one gripe in particular continues to linger. Ryan, they say, wrongly blamed President Obama for the closure of a GM plant in Janesville, Wisconsin because the factory in question shut down under President Bush. These contentions fail on several levels. First and foremost, Ryan didn't attribute the plant's failure to Obama. Here's what he...
People proved how dumb they we're when they elected him over McCain. He's a rock star, and let's face it he's got the minority vote on lockdown. Lets pray the good old elderly get the GOP back in the white house!
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 24 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago