In a speech at Georgetown University, the president will lay out what the administration is billing as a comprehensive plan built on three pillars: cutting the nation's carbon pollution, leading global efforts to reduce carbon emissions and preparing the United States for the impacts of climate change. As part of that effort,...
Obammy is NOT nor ever was a "professor"
We know now that 76 percent of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and what is President Obama focused on? Climate change. Today Obama will speak at Georgetown University to lay out a three part plan to take on the issue and to appease his environmentalist base.
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 13 hours ago