CNN anchor Piers Morgan has been on a gun control tirade since the tragedy in Sandy Hook happened last week. Within minutes of the shooting, Morgan got political and has been hell bent on not arguing the facts about gun control or the U.S. Constitution, but calling Second Amendment advocates "stupid" and "dangerous." Last night on his show, Morgan did this to Gun Owners of America Executive Director Larry Pratt. Pratt argued Morgan wants more people to be victims of violent crime, Morgan argued Pratt was a shame to his country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago