For laughs, consult top producer Cappy McGarr, who insisted Ellen wasn't picked for political reasons: "The Kennedy Center is apolitical. We have had so many people who have their own brand and type of humor. We don't pick winners because of any advocacy they do. It is all about...
RW6 Wrote: (9:08 AM) Sorry, but any celeb who came out of the closet and admitted "Yes as a matter of fact, I AM racist, and here's why..." would never be allowed to finish the sentence. Isn't diversity great?
The PBS broadcast of the Kennedy Center's Mark Twain Prize on Oct. 30 was a festival of tributes to Ellen DeGeneres -- which is fine, since she is quite talented comically. But it wasn't so much a tribute for the comedy as it was for her pioneering work promoting homosexuality.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 3 hours ago