If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
".......the far-lefty Libs choose to ignore the sensible majority on basic common sense issues........" Really? Why are they allowed to get away with this? Time for the "Tea Party" types to get together and really party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 8 hours ago