If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
".......the far-lefty Libs choose to ignore the sensible majority on basic common sense issues........" Really? Why are they allowed to get away with this? Time for the "Tea Party" types to get together and really party.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago