If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
".......the far-lefty Libs choose to ignore the sensible majority on basic common sense issues........" Really? Why are they allowed to get away with this? Time for the "Tea Party" types to get together and really party.
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 3 hours ago