Unsatisfied, one of the officers searched Floyd, feeling under his shirt and inside his pants pockets. He found nothing...
in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price Thank everyone http://suo.im/eekm4 http://suo.im/eekm4 http://suo.im/eekm4
The first time David Floyd was stopped and frisked, on a Friday afternoon in April 2007, he was walking down Beach Avenue a few doors from his house in the Bronx when two police officers confronted him, demanding to know who he was, where he was going, what he was doing and whether he was carrying any weapons. Floyd, at the time a freelance film editor and now a medical student, presented his driver's license and explained that he was walking home.
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 4 hours ago