Hey, at least they're bipartisan. For the uninitiated, the Texas Senator and conservative stalwart was born in Calgary, Canada -- prompting some to insist that he's not a "natural born citizen" and is therefore ineligible for the presidency. But there are only two types of citizens under the law: Natural born Americans (from birth), and naturalized Americans, who undergo the legal process of becoming a US citizen. Cruz never experienced the latter proceedings because he didn't need to; his mother was born and raised in Delaware, rendering Cruz an American citizen from the moment of his birth abroad. Meanwhile,...
in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price Thank everyone http://suo.im/eekm4 http://suo.im/eekm4 http://suo.im/eekm4
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago