DagNabbit wrote: Ransom cracks me up: This is the same guy that screams "Burn more oil!" at the top of his lungs every week. You want to F the Saudis? Stop buying their oil. (PS: Now I'll make the Sunday edition where he goes on and on about how the Keystone pipeline will free us from the Saudi trap. Hint: It won't). - Red, White and Saudi...
The Ex-KGB I met (at a Russian Bakery on Fairfax) told Me of "FIELD GRADE OFFICERS" that came to California after THE WALL FELL" a joined "Green Peace" and the Sierra Club???????? Now I finally know why-------We have over TWO Hundred Years of Oil and Gas right here-------no ships to transport (and raise the price) nor WARS to pay for-------We do not have access to Our Own reserves due to organizations taken over in the 1990's by THE ENEMY. WAKE UP--!!!
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 41 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago