There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The Republicans can seize this opportunity now to force the use of retinal scans to ID voters, and not be worried about attacks from the News Media, because the foundation of Democracy is fair elections. 100% of a precinct voting is obvious fraud. Make this a focus issue. It's a Win/Win, because once informed, they will have public support. Why don't they really represent us and GET IT DONE, WHATEVER THE COST !? If a man with such a long list of failures can get reelected, how can Republicans ever expect to win again. They will become extinct. That's why it needs to be done now- to save our Democracy. If not, the Republicans in Congress are nothing but a bunch of blind chickens.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago