There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The Republicans can seize this opportunity now to force the use of retinal scans to ID voters, and not be worried about attacks from the News Media, because the foundation of Democracy is fair elections. 100% of a precinct voting is obvious fraud. Make this a focus issue. It's a Win/Win, because once informed, they will have public support. Why don't they really represent us and GET IT DONE, WHATEVER THE COST !? If a man with such a long list of failures can get reelected, how can Republicans ever expect to win again. They will become extinct. That's why it needs to be done now- to save our Democracy. If not, the Republicans in Congress are nothing but a bunch of blind chickens.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago