There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The election boards in big cities are all run by Democrats. I have read that usually only 50% of registered voters vote. This gives the Democrat "ground game' a lot of 'spare' ballots to work with. And don't forget, unlike Republicans, MOST DEMOCRATS HAVE A DAY OFF ON ELECTION DAY ! Even passwords could be used to get the shills using someone else's ballot through selected poll workers. Republicans need to wake up and smell the coffee. This can be changed now. The Republican House can stop all legislative work until this is corrected: governing is meaningless if the will of the people is not being carried out. We have the technology now that can put an end to this: retinal scans can ID voters. Buy a million of them.
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago