There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The election boards in big cities are all run by Democrats. I have read that usually only 50% of registered voters vote. This gives the Democrat "ground game' a lot of 'spare' ballots to work with. And don't forget, unlike Republicans, MOST DEMOCRATS HAVE A DAY OFF ON ELECTION DAY ! Even passwords could be used to get the shills using someone else's ballot through selected poll workers. Republicans need to wake up and smell the coffee. This can be changed now. The Republican House can stop all legislative work until this is corrected: governing is meaningless if the will of the people is not being carried out. We have the technology now that can put an end to this: retinal scans can ID voters. Buy a million of them.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014