Terrific compilation. Might there be some sources for these quotes available?

Why Exposes of the Clintons Fail

Guy56 Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 1:10 PM
Just you. I like Latin quotes. Gives me something to learn.

Lambs to the GMO Slaughter

Guy56 Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 10:14 AM
"What problems are going to be caused by having 8 million more people alive that wouldn't have been consuming resources?"

Are the Hamptons the Next Sanctuary City?

Guy56 Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 10:04 AM
As a minor note, the remarks by columnists and commentators about the Presidents interest in Golf are irrelevant. Is the point that the President should never engage in recreation? It reminds me of all the complaints people would make about Bush going to Camp David. And younger folks like Ms. Hughes might not remember but Eisenhower played a lot of golf. Is the point that the President should work 18 hours a day seven days a week for 4 or 8 years? Personally I would rather the President, almost any of them, do a lot less. And the argument is basically an ad hominem.

The Rudeness of Registries

Guy56 Wrote: Jun 23, 2014 9:33 PM
You are suggesting that because they could use the money it is okay to basically ask for money. I am with Mr. Jacoby on this one. And as an aside if you are paying for the wedding you buy what you can afford. If you have to cut the list then you cut the list.
I have often wondered that myself

Planned Parenthood Covers Up Rape...Again

Guy56 Wrote: May 14, 2014 9:35 AM
gsteele's comment does not suggest that it is the victim's fault.
"Suppose the Senate had passed a bill that would cut Texas out of the Union? " That would be perfect. Conservatives could move there, progressives would move out-that is to say Austin-.And both groups could have their own country. Sounds like a great idea, Thanks Ann.
Amen. Great reminder. And true for all Christians. Also our source of hope. This is not our home. One day we will be with him forever.

Probable Cause