Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting government corruption, has uncovered more than 200 documents that show the Obama administration gave Hollywood filmmakers major access to people and departments vital to national security and close to the Osama bin Laden raid. Director Kathryn Bigelow met with the Department of Defense and the CIA to discuss a new film about the Osama bin Laden raid, which is scheduled to be released sometime this election year. The documents also show Bigelow was given access to a top secret SEAL Team 6 commander. Here are some of the highlights from the...
Someday I hope Republicans will understand that Hollywood is merely a district in Los Angeles, and relatively little of the entertainment industry exists within its boundaries. I suggest you come up with something catchy like MSM, but this time get the acronym right.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago