Israel is America's Shield

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 1:01 PM
This article is the most scary and chilling I have read in a while.... the war drums beat... the amydala ( look it up ) reigns.... fire and brimstone will rain down up on us all... Please stop , all you warmongers.... it will end badly. And you are creating it. 99guspuppet

A Comrade is Born

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 02, 2012 11:41 AM
How about eliminating taxes as a concept ?

Legitimate Rape Arguments

Gus85 Wrote: Aug 27, 2012 1:09 PM
So starting with *A* you advise the use of sophistry. Have you considered being a politician ? I don't think every human has the same value. I don't support abortion but even less I like imposing force on woman.

Legitimate Rape Arguments

Gus85 Wrote: Aug 27, 2012 1:06 PM
Join the government, create regulations and punish people.
The premise of the article is that felons are bad people and should not vote. I don't think this is true. Plus *voting* about more than local matters is a very BAD idea. *VOTING* is ( for the most part ) ..... a very bad idea. The existence of Democrats, Republicans , Obamney / Rombama is really unfortunate for sophonts. See 99IPPP or 99sophont2 99guspuppet

Our Dishonorable President

Gus85 Wrote: Aug 12, 2012 1:31 PM
Not my president..... I don't need no stinkin president .... I am smart enough to run my own life and co-exist non-violently with many smart sophonts..... see 99IPPP by 99guspuppet

Our New SMLXL Center

Gus85 Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 4:31 PM
Surely Mike Adams does not actually believe all that he writes ...........after he calms down and smokes a cigar .... he probably chuckles ..... 99guspuppet

Can a General Call Suicide "Selfish"?

Gus85 Wrote: Jun 05, 2012 9:35 AM
Hmmmm cowardice ..... how hard is that to find in someones life.... Murder.... how hard is it to find murder in the acts sanctioned by the American government.... elected by the American people .... 99guspuppet
BV's behaviour is the positive ethical future of sophonts ....... R1664's advice sounds like that from a typical cowherd member repeating the mantra that has been drilled into the herd by the slavemasters .... 99guspuppet
Are you saying that illegals can pay MINUS $5000 in taxes ? ( they get $5000 more back thean they ever paid ? ) Is this true of citizens of the united states as well ???? If so, this practice should stop immediately for all participants ..... legal or illegal 99guspuppet

A Racial Revolution?

Gus85 Wrote: May 19, 2012 10:19 AM
there are 300 million minority groups in the USA. Everyone of them deserves USG handouts..... ahaahhhahaheeeee