It is BIG GOVERNMENT ....... Dems and Repubs are uncaring slavemasters. Always will be.

What Ron Paul Gets Wrong

Gus85 Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 12:27 PM
KB You set up a strawman Ron Paul and knock him down. You are indulging in a logical fallacy for your own purposes. Consider this possibility. People secede from the US Federal government without violence. They leave because they no longer want to be slaves. They no longer want to pay taxes under the threat of violence. Ron Paul is advocating freedom... not violence. Sophonts ( version 2.0 ) recognize that cooperation and progress can be conducted voluntarily. They realize that skin color, gender , height , weight , .............. are ridiculous methods for categorizing people. 99guspuppet

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:30 AM
How are you feeling about heterosexual activities ?

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:27 AM
I agree..... mirrors are fine things.... they should be used more. And not for makeup.

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:26 AM
Religion is a great way to deal with FUD. Fear, uncertainty and doubt. Do I have any purpose ? Am I a tiny dust mote in the universe ? Is death the end ? No No No cuz I have Jesus and he is better than Valium. Of course, I have to give up 1,000,000 years of brain evolution to go that route.

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:23 AM
hope.... hope is what I have left on a bad hair day ..... I use it to avoid any responsibility for improving the world. hope can be a great slacker concept. I apologize for denigrating slackers.

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:20 AM
Yes commies and Satan walk the land.... at least they make good target practice ........ Now, if I could only distinguish them from Christians and real American Patriots. The Prince of Lies is clever. He seems to have fooled Mike, for example. I am looking forward to meeting him.

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:17 AM
Wow You can say that without cracking up laughing ? You are good.

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:15 AM
great comment

Truth 1725

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:14 AM
Wow.... All of Mike's arguments could be applied to the Koran as well. Religion can be fun .... but really... what is any religion based on ? At least with science I get a new iPhone every year. Best 99guspuppet ( moving away from the amydala as my personal processor )

Israel is America's Shield

Gus85 Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 1:01 PM
This article is the most scary and chilling I have read in a while.... the war drums beat... the amydala ( look it up ) reigns.... fire and brimstone will rain down up on us all... Please stop , all you warmongers.... it will end badly. And you are creating it. 99guspuppet