Much ado about nothing..... move on... there are more pressing issues that people ought to address

One Nation Is Still Possible

Gus85 Wrote: Jun 04, 2014 7:53 PM
Please explain to me why one nation is desirable ? In my experience , powerful states create powerful oppression. My #1 ( and only ) commandment ...... Let thy neighbor alone 99guspuppet
Worshiping war and avoiding the ugly fact that veterans have been scammed by the USG is the story that is buried by histrionics about losing access to memorials. Over 90% of what the USG does is evil, corrupt and anti-life. The shut-down is no better. 99guspuppet

A Poignant Anniversary

Gus85 Wrote: Aug 27, 2013 5:43 PM
Dr. T.S. When you speak of "Blacks"....... How do you identify them ? Are they self-labeled ? Is it the color of their skin ? Their mannerisms ? The shape of their nose ? I find it impossible to determine what group a person belongs to .... merely by looking at them. I have concluded that black/white/hispanic/native american/etc. labels are meaningless for any useful purpose. 99guspuppet

Battle of the Sexes

Gus85 Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 9:46 AM
Most important ? ...... I think not.......certainly in this century there are enough babies for everyone.... the earth will not run out of babies.... and it is really easy to get pregnant and have a baby.... almost as though women were designed to be able to do this.....

Hating America

Gus85 Wrote: May 15, 2013 1:12 PM
blah blah blah ..... How does one hate America ? Does one hate the government ? Does one hate the trees ? the dirt ? the shopping malls ? I am happy to allow everyone to express their opinions ... even ones advocating violence. You can hate America. Fine by me. It is action that counts. Here is my opinion.. I oppose *acts* of violence , censorship , governments , theft ... I advocate individual liberty , James Bond ** , free trade , and I hope someday to be a sophont2 . 99guspuppet James Bond traditionally would wait for his enemies to attack him before he got violent. And he never lost his cool. The new James Bond seems more like a regular guy... too bad

Our Stained, Muzzled Military

Gus85 Wrote: May 10, 2013 3:22 PM
Too many people worship the mythologies of the military and war. Look up the definition of sociopath. Let's reduce the USG and the US military to 10% of it's current size and do something useful instead.

Guns and Pensions

Gus85 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 2:21 PM
How about the retards that vote for politicians and ask for bennies ? Just send the politicians home and live free.....99guspuppet

Guns and Pensions

Gus85 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 2:20 PM
Why were US Marines in the Philippines ? Why is the US military in Germany.. Iraq ... Africa ... Japan ...Korea Because the USG is filled with hubristic, tyrannical idiots. 99guspuppet
It is BIG GOVERNMENT ....... Dems and Repubs are uncaring slavemasters. Always will be.