Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
Obama and Reid are proof of Haggin's Law, first formulated by music critic B.H. Haggin decades ago: YOU CAN'T KEEP A BAD MAN DOWN. Algore is another one. And media like the Washington Post who shamelessly editorialized about Condaleeza Rice during the Bush Admn and then accused critics of Susan Rice of being racist and sexist, is yet another. Obama will take this country to collapse. My solution is to let him do it, then rebuild the great America that the Democrats destroyed from the ashes. Otherwise Republicans will get blamed.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago