If we're to believe the White House's proffered narrative, Joe Biden's televised moment of solidarity for same-sex marriage on Sunday was unplanned, unscripted, and from-the-heart, randomly turning this into Gay Marriage Week and prompting President Obama himself to come clean on an issue that he had actually already made up his mind about, if just a bit sooner than he'd intended. For the record, I don't buy the White House's narrative for a hot second. If there is one thing at which President Obama really is quite adept, it's campaigning, and Team Obama has time and again demonstrated itself a...
In response to:
Gary Patriot - You are a Kool-Aid drinking fool. The GM and Chrysler bailout cost the taxpayers over $18 BILLION that will never be paid back to the taxpayers. Not to mention that the 'bailout' didn't even WORK. They STILL had to file for Bankruptcy. The only difference between Romney's advice and Obama's action is that Obama was able to make the UNIONS the owner of GM and supply the UNIONS with $18 BILLION to spend in his re-election effort. Smart politics? Maybe. But still very difficult for most Americans to swallow. I myself, will NEVER buy another GM car for the way that they screwed up the company, then screwed non-union workers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 7 hours ago