As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
Technically, you are correct. The govt is supposed to operate on an annual budget, supported by taxes, and us. The govt has earned income for years. Manipulating wall street, buying and selling derivatives, and selling off what they want... technology, favoritism, real estate. Profiteering everything they can when they think no one is paying attention. The annual treasury report is a farce. In 1999 the govt made twice the money in the background than what all US citizens made gross... then they taxed us on top of that. Read the info on cfr1.com to see this. The proof is from a GAS govt employee that uncovered this. The govt has become everything our Forefathers warned us about. Just look at all the "us and them" mentality.
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 4 hours ago