As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
Technically, you are correct. The govt is supposed to operate on an annual budget, supported by taxes, and us. The govt has earned income for years. Manipulating wall street, buying and selling derivatives, and selling off what they want... technology, favoritism, real estate. Profiteering everything they can when they think no one is paying attention. The annual treasury report is a farce. In 1999 the govt made twice the money in the background than what all US citizens made gross... then they taxed us on top of that. Read the info on cfr1.com to see this. The proof is from a GAS govt employee that uncovered this. The govt has become everything our Forefathers warned us about. Just look at all the "us and them" mentality.
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago