Roberta136hore is really eerie. Like Obama, Ruth Bader Ginsberg (abortion gets rid of people we don’t want!), abortionist ((who wants ugly black babies), NARL, Abortions R’Us, NOW, and the Demonic Party - it believes pregnancy is a condition that must necessarily be cured by abortion. Why does it and so many liberals demand the death of 40% of all black babies every year? Their solution is the same – keep them from being born or kill them! If Obama wanted to stop abortions he would tell mothers to stop killing their children but instead he even countenances the murder of those who somehow survive to be born after a botched abortion. They are nothing but soulless monsters content to wear the mask of evil.
In the three days of "speechifying" that constituted the 2012 Republican National Convention, precious little time or rhetoric was devoted to the topic of abortion. While Messrs Romney and Ryan (along with notable speakers including Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio) delivered rousing speeches certain to ignite the conservative base, the American people heard little from Republicans about the death toll of the unborn in America – a staggering number which tops 50 million and continues to climb. Instead, the focus of Republicans this election cycle is on jobs, the economy, and the debt/deficit debacle. It is on these...
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago