Roberta136hore is really eerie. Like Obama, Ruth Bader Ginsberg (abortion gets rid of people we don’t want!), abortionist ((who wants ugly black babies), NARL, Abortions R’Us, NOW, and the Demonic Party - it believes pregnancy is a condition that must necessarily be cured by abortion. Why does it and so many liberals demand the death of 40% of all black babies every year? Their solution is the same – keep them from being born or kill them! If Obama wanted to stop abortions he would tell mothers to stop killing their children but instead he even countenances the murder of those who somehow survive to be born after a botched abortion. They are nothing but soulless monsters content to wear the mask of evil.
In the three days of "speechifying" that constituted the 2012 Republican National Convention, precious little time or rhetoric was devoted to the topic of abortion. While Messrs Romney and Ryan (along with notable speakers including Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio) delivered rousing speeches certain to ignite the conservative base, the American people heard little from Republicans about the death toll of the unborn in America – a staggering number which tops 50 million and continues to climb. Instead, the focus of Republicans this election cycle is on jobs, the economy, and the debt/deficit debacle. It is on these...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago